In today’s episode, you’ll hear a devotion written by Lysa TerKeurst based on Luke 18:1, which says, “Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up” (NIV).
We hope today’s devotion encourages you to fight for your child through prayer.
- For more from Proverbs 31 Ministries, head to our website at proverbs31.org, where you can subscribe to Encouragement for Today Devotions in written format, delivered to your inbox each weekday.
- Download the free resource, “14 Guided Prayers You Need as a Mama,” to strengthen, encourage and remind yourself that you are a great mom already, not because of your own ability but because God has made you to be one.
- Check out the Lysa TerKeurst collection in our bookstore for books and Bible studies by Lysa!
- You're invited to the You're Going to Make It Tour with Lysa TerKeurst, Hope Darst and Dr. Joel Muddamalle! Everything they've dreamed up for these special one-night events was planned with you in mind. Get your tickets today!
- Click here to read the transcript for this episode.
We want to hear how this podcast has impacted you! Share your story with us here.